Immediate Care for Illnesses and Injuries
At MDIC Urgent Care, we understand your desire for quality and convenient care.
Walk right in — every day, 7 days a week — no appointment necessary.
Our MDIC urgent care location is open from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Conditions We Treat at MDIC Urgent Care
Our board-certified physicians offer immediate treatment for conditions including, but not limited to:
- Colds and the flu
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, sinus infections
- Coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Asthma and allergies
- Infections, such as pink eye or bladder infections
- Minor broken bones and simple fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and scrapes
- Skin conditions, such as rashes and irritations
Are school sports back in session? Applying for your driver’s license?
Whatever the reason, MDIC Urgent Care offers physical exams for people of all ages at all of our convenient urgent care location.
Walk right in — 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM., 7 days a week — no appointment necessary.
Types of Physicals We Perform at MDIC Urgent Care
Our board-certified physicians at MDIC Urgent Care can complete the following types of physicals (please bring your form with you):
- Sports physicals
- Driver’s license physicals
We do not perform annual checkups or physicals. For yearly preventive and wellness exams, you should schedule an appointment with your primary care physician
Flu Shots at MDIC Urgent Care
The best way to avoid or minimize the severity of the flu is by getting your annual flu shot.
Visit your MDIC Urgent Care center, 7 days a week from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM., to get your shot and decrease the likelihood you’ll come down with the flu.
Benefits of the Flu Shot
Flu season typically runs from September through February, during which time we encourage you to come see us for your flu shot.
Studies show that by receiving an annual flu shot you may be up to 60 percent less likely to need treatment for the flu.*
Getting the vaccine may also offer considerable other benefits, including reducing:
- Antibiotic use
- Time lost from work
- The number of flu-related deaths
Filling Prescriptions On-Site
- At MDIC Urgent Care, convenient, express care is not just our motto — it’s what we believe in.
- Walk right in — 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM., 7 days a week — no appointment necessary.
- Meet with the physician. Fill your prescription. Get on with your day. It’s that simple.
- Eliminating a Trip to the Pharmacy
- If your MDIC Urgent Care physician writes you a prescription during your visit, we can fill most medications on-site.
- When you're not feeling well, saving you from an extra stop at the pharmacy can make all the difference in the world.
This is just one of the many conveniences we provide at MDIC Urgent Care.
MD Immediate Care
504 Lewis Street, Havre De Grace, Maryland 21078
Phone: (443) 502-5311, Fax: (443) 955-5736